Running a small business is hard enough without the worry over a tax return.
Concern over tax preparation is the last thing any business owner needs. But, with over 80 thousand pages of various tax code, law and regulations on the books, it could be all too easy to make a mistake which could cost you unnecessary tax liability.
With over 30 years in the industry, our tax specialists are more than qualified to complete your tax returns in a fast and accurate fashion.
Messy Books? No problem. we can organize your finances and guide you into an easily maintained bookkeeping system that will save you time, reduce your stress and frustration, and have you ready to go when tax season rolls around.
Listed below are some of the business tax returns we regularly prepare:
- Schedule C – Profit and Loss report for business
- Form 1120 – U. S. corporation income tax return
- Form 1120S – Income tax return for an S corporation
- Form 1065 – U. S. return of partnership income
- Form 990 – Return of organization exempt form income tax
- Form 706 – U. S. Estate (and generation skipping) tax return
- Form 709 – U. S. Gift (and generation skipping) tax return
…and so many more…