Save time. Save money. Position your company for growth.
There is no need to research, recruit and hire an accounting staff. For most small businesses, the in house approach isn’t feasible anyway. But remember – who you choose for this service can make a huge difference.
Combine our experienced and highly skilled accounting personnel with professional accounting software and support, and you get an efficient accounting system that provides you the accurate financial and management data that you need as a small business owner.
Small businesses frequently operate without the information they need in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities. That information comes from the reports available to businesses that implement accounting and bookkeeping as an essential service.
Being “small” shouldn’t mean being without. Our solutions scale to your needs and provide you the same data decision makers in larger companies rely on every day.
Additionally, we use that same information when preparing your business tax returns. It simply couldn’t be any more efficient.
Listed are of some of the business tax returns we prepare.
- Schedule C – Profit & Loss For Business
- Form 1120 – U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return
- Form 1120s – U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation
- Form 1065 – U.S. Return of Partnership Income
- Form 990 – Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax
- Form 706 – United States Estate (and Generation-Skipping Transfer) Tax Return
- Form 709 – United States Gift (and Generation-Skipping Transfer) Tax Return
And many others…